Per Article X, Section 2 (a)(1), of our Bylaws, Dues shall not be prorated if a licensee held a membership during the preceding calendar year.
Please add the application fee or reinstatement fee to the subtotal. Reinstatement fees are $150 for Principals & $125 for Associates – whose membership has lapsed Application fees are $200 for Principals & $150 for Associates – upon initial application with the Board
All returned checks may be collected electronically an are subject to a $25 returned check fee. **Voluntary RPAC (REALTORS political Action committee) contribution are option. Suggested contribution levels are $25 for Associates and $99 for Principals. Only personal checks or credits can be accepted on RPAC contributions due to RI Law.
RPAC Contributions are not deductible for income tax purposes. RPAC contributions are voluntary and used for political purposes. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal or otherwise affecting your membership rights. 70% of your contribution goes to your State Association to support state and local political candidates. 30% is sent to National RPAC to support federal candidates against your limits under 2 U.S.C 441a.
- Copy of real estate or appraisal license.
- Completed application for REALTOR membership with payment included.
- Letter of affiliation from the Principal or copy of license transfer form filed with DBR.
- Board Certification form if you are a new Principal/Office
- If you are transferring for another Board, please provide a letter of good standing for your previous Board.
- If you are transferring from another Board, please provide a copy of your Code of Ethics class certificate for the biennial.
Please contact our office if you have any questions or would like to verify amount due. We accept mailed, faxed & emailed applications.
RICABOR leads, supports, and inspires excellence in its members through education, advocacy and business development